It's Me

My photo
Waterbury, CT, United States

Monday, October 25, 2010

It's that time of the year and I'm not talking about Halloween...


 
It’s that time of the year for midterm grades to come out. It’s a good way to show people how well or how bad they are doing in their classes. I personal like this because if I’m doing bad in a class I still have time to get my grades up. It’s like a last warning that you need to start studying more or get some help from your professor.  As far as my midterm grades go I can’t say that I’m completely satisfied because I know I’m a lot smarter than what my grades show. This just shows me that I need to make improvements on my work habits. I know I’m smart enough to understand and learn the material but I don’t have the best study habits. I’m a huge procrastinator and I need to learn how to just get my work done.  The one thing that has been helping so far this semester is my weekly 5 hours of mandatory study hall. In study hall I manage to get most of my work done for my classes. Without study hall I feel like my grade would be affected in a bad way. For the second half of the semester, my main goal is to pass all my classes. Other than passing my classes I want to develop better study habits and better work habits.

2 comments:

  1. i love the title

    and don't worry I'm sure you'll find a way to pass your classes!

    ReplyDelete