It's Me

My photo
Waterbury, CT, United States

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Obstacle....

In my first two weeks at Southern Connecticut State University I've learned that the internet has grown and is becoming a worldwide way to communicate, send information, and get information. The internet is now being used by universities professors throughout the country to give out syllabus's and homework. Even though this is much easier for students and professors, it can have its downfalls. The obstacle I had to overcome was the internet. For inquiry class I have two blogs due every Saturday before midnight. I went home for the weekend and when i went to post my blogs, blogger wouldn't load no matter what I tried. Therefor I was unable to post my blogs on time. This is important because I don't want to give the wrong impression to my professor during the first weeks. So, I've learned that the internet can be great but may have it downfalls too. I also learned that I should complete and post my blogs while I'm at school so something like that wont happen again.

Youtube video that pretty much explains it all.

1 comment: