It's Me

My photo
Waterbury, CT, United States

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

5 things!

If I had to describe myself with 5 words/concepts I would have to say: dedication, hard working, determination, friendly, organized       
Dedication by definition is complete devotion to a career, or action. Dedication comes along in the participation of a sport almost naturally. Sports require a lot of physical training and practice to prepare for championships and important swim meets. However, sometimes all that hard work and dedication doesn’t always mean you will perform at your best.  Therefore along with dedication, I also would have to say I have determination. When all that hard work and effort doesn’t really show at meets, I stay positive and keep on track with my intentions to do the best I can do to my abilities.    
With dedication and determination comes hard work. Between swimming, my school, and my job it takes a lot of hard work to do all of those in the time I have. Being able to swim, keep my grades up, and having a job shows that I am a hardworking individual. It also shows that I’m organized and have good time management. I always manage to complete all my homework between my job, my classes, and my practices.   
The last word I would describe myself with is friendly. I’m always ready to make new friends and help people with their problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment